The 5C’s Quiz ( Duplicate Quiz )
0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 3
Match the term with the proper definition:
- Those initiatives that directly serve the external customer of the organization. The specifications of such initiatives are typically provided by customer or are co-developed.
- Those initiatives that use company funds to acquire or upgrade physical assets, such as property, industrial buildings, equipment, etc.
- Those initiatives aimed at keeping the company in compliance with established regulations, standards and legislation, or helping them become compliant.
- Those initiatives related to the ongoing improvement of existing products, services or processes.
- Those initiatives, typically discretionary, imposed on the company by its legitimate leaders; usually part of a significant change effort (ie organization's structure, administrative systems, or management approach.
Question 2 of 3
Which two of the 5C’s are typically viewed as “discretionary” initiatives in the minds of most employees?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 3
Provide an example of each of the 5C initiatives, either through your own organization, or as observed in a different (or even hypothetical) organization. Provide one example of a 5C initiative that you were involved in that was a great idea (in your opinion), but was unable to get buy-in. What happened? And what could have been done to change the outcome?Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.